The Admission Procedure in Ac. Year 2013/2014
RTC admission committee accepts documents for full-time and part-time studies from 15 July 2013 to 16 August, 2013.
Matriculation for full-time and part-time studies is to take place from 19 August, 2013 to 30 August, 2013.
RTC admission committee working hours at 16 Braslas Street are as follows:
- on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 to 14:00;
- on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 14:00 to 19:00.
Phone: 67081411 or 67081401.
The applicants have to submit the following documents
1. an application form
2. an education institution graduation document with supplement (copies, showing the original)
3. two state exam certificates in math, physics or 1st foreign language and the Latvian language (copies, showing the original)
4. a passport copy (showing the original);
5. two photos (3 x 4 cm).
6. the Republic of Latvia residence permit if applicable (copy, showing the original)
7. a document certifying a low-income family status if applicable.
Enrolment registration fee applying for one study program has been appointed in accordance with the effective Cabinet of Ministers Rules of Procedure.
Applicants who have acquired education abroad have to submit their education documents (the original and the supplement) to the Academic Information Centre for assessment.
Office: 2 Smilsu Street, 4th Floor, Riga
Post: 2 Valnu, Riga, LV-1050
Tuesday: 09.00 - 13.00
Thursday: 13.00 - 17.00
More information is available at www.aic.lv
Applicants who would like to continue their studies in any study programs of Vocational Education Competence Centre “Riga Technical College” have to submit the following documents for assessment to Study Department at 16 Braslas Street, Room 105:
- copies of General Certificate of Secondary Education and supplement
- an academic notification on previously obtained credit points and assessment results;
- a passport copy (showing the original);
- two photos (3 x 4 cm).